Shipping and Return Policy
All purchases are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) unless requested otherwise.
All US shipping addresses are charged a $6.00 flat rate fee.
All domestic purchases are given a tracking number for shoppers to be able to track their package's delivery date.
2-3 business days is the shipping time and does not include processing time.
We are closed Sundays and Mondays and start processing weekend orders on Tuesday in the order that they were received.
We can rush orders for our customers upon request for an additional fee. The fee depends on the weight and urgency of getting the order to you. Please call the store Tuesday- Saturday between 10 AM - 6 PM (CST) for pricing quotes. (469)-314-1140
All domestic purchases will be given a tracking number for shoppers to be able to track their package's delivery date.
IN-STORE AND ONLINE RETURN POLICY
Didn't end up LOVING your Southern Roots purchase? We know that sometimes you can change your mind or that it is best to try a different size or style. We want you to love your purchase, so we are happy to offer easy returns.
- All return items must be received by the Southern Roots Returns Department within 14 days from the date purchased with receipt.
- Return items must be in their unworn, unwashed, and smoke-free condition with tags attached.
For the health & safety of our babies DockATot Dock's are final sale! Returned DockATot covers must be NEW, UNUSED, and in their original packaging with ALL labels still attached.
- Jewelry, Swimwear, Intimates, and Discounted Merchandise are all FINAL SALE. Sale items also include flash sales, holiday sales, celebration sales, or any other type of discount. These items will not be accepted if returned.
- Any damaged items must be reported within a 1-week period and prior to wearing the garment if wanting to return. Tags must still be attached, no exceptions. SR staff will determine if the item is eligible for a damaged return and/or refund.
- Clothing returned that is not in compliance with our return policy will be refused.
- Merchandise purchased at holiday market shows are FINAL SALE. No exceptions.
- Store Credit must be completely used within the 12-month period it was issued. Example: Credit issued January 1, 2017 may be used no later than January 1, 2018 or it will be voided.
- WE DO NOT CANCEL ORDERS
Southern Roots reserves the right to determine eligibility for returns and to update this policy and any time. If you have any questions regarding our return policy, feel free to call our store (469) 314-1140.
Please ship all returns to:
Southern Roots Returns Department
102 East Rusk Street
Rockwall, TX 75087