If you feel that you are a great fit to join our team after reading the job requirements below, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "SR Careers: Sales Associate".
- Answer customer questions and assist them with order placement and site navigation by phone and in store inquiries
- Assist customers with making purchasing decisions. Make gift suggestions, outfit recommendations, etc.
- Manually place new orders for monograms, decals, and other products in store and by phone
- Field customer questions, concerns, and problems
- Prevent Theft
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the company's products and communicate this information to customers
- Develop rapport with customers
- Detail oriented but can work at an appropriate speed.
- Must be extremely organized, proficient at multi-tasking, and know how to manage time and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Must have problem solving skills and be able to adjust to new processes.
- Has great communication skills and is a team player.
- Must love fashion.
- Must have experience with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Must have EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills.
- Must be out-going and able to confidently strike up a conversation with all ages and genders of shoppers.
- Must have computer skills and confidence in working a cash-register station.
- Must be able to work 25 hours a week plus at least 2 additional Saturdays a month.
- Must be able to work in our Rockwall, TX location and have your own form of transportation